The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- School Contact Details: Granard Primary School, Cortis Road, Putney, London SW15 2XA. Telephone: 020 8788 3606.
Address all enquiries to: Mrs C Grigg, Headteacher.
- Admissions Arrangements: Admissions to the school are determined by The London Borough of Wandsworth. Information on admissions can be found here.
- OFSTED: The most recent OFSTED report for the school can be found here.
- Assessment Results: The school’s most recent KS2 results published by the Secretary of State can be found here.
- Performance Tables: School performance tables can be accessed here.
- Curriculum: Information about the school curriculum can be found here. Additional information is available either from class teachers or Mr Dark, Assistant Headteacher.
- Behaviour Policy can be found here.
- Pupil Premium: In 2020/2021 the Pupil Premium grant for Granard Primary School is £273,314. This allocation will be spent in line with the school’s published policy statement.
- PE and Sport Premium: Details about our funding allocation; how we have spent this and the difference it has made can be found here.
- Schools Financial Information can be found here.
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities: Detailed information about the School Offer, including policy and provision for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities can be found here.
- Charging and Remissions Policy: The school’s current Charging and Remissions Policy can be found here.
- Statement of Ethos and Values: Please see our Values and Ethos statement.
- Further information can be found on the school website: http://www.granardprimary.co.uk
Requests for paper copies should be direct to the School Office, the details of which can be found on the Contact Us page.